“Do I have to have a new garage door?” Insulated garage doors are much better at keeping the heat from outside.
This can reduce your energy costs by as much as 40%! Today’s insulated garage door technology also has several other advantages, such as:
- Quieter operation: Insulated garage doors tend to be quieter than non-insulated ones because they have high-density foam or acoustic dampening materials that reduce the amount of noise escaping or getting into the house. They are also usually thicker, which makes for a tighter seal and less noise.
- Stable temperature: As they prevent heat from escaping or getting in, insulated garage doors also stabilize the temperature inside your garage, maintaining a comfortable environment year-round.
- Prevent damage from weather conditions: your garage door is exposed to all kinds of weather conditions, from heat and cold to rain and snow. Insulated garage doors are designed to withstand these weather changes better so that your garage stays protected from when you park your car or store your tools.
- Sturdier appearance: Insulated garage doors also tend to be thicker, which gives them a more durable, sturdier look.
- Extended garage door life: Insulated garage doors are better able to withstand the different types of abuse they are subjected to daily.
They can easily survive minor scuffs or dents, so you don’t have to worry about your investment. This is especially true with steel garage doors. Steel-insulated garage doors can last up to 5 times longer than regular wooden ones with proper maintenance.
- More value to your home: Most people who are looking to buy a new home are considering the energy efficiency and overall value of that home. Insulated garage doors can help you increase the appeal of your home to potential buyers.
- Improve your home’s curb appeal: besides energy efficiency and security, an insulated garage door brings a lot of curb appeal value. It is the perfect choice to add some sense of luxury to your home.
These are just a few of the many benefits that insulated garage doors provide. Do you want to install one?
Contact Us for Reliable Garage Door Installation Services
We want to ensure that your sagging or failing garage door is replaced with a new one, which will be more reliable and safe.
Call us at 661-965-3667 today for free quotations and no-obligation estimates on our services. We are here to meet your needs.