Apart from their overall aesthetic, garage doors are in place for two functional reasons; security and safety.
So, if your garage door is not offering the security or the safety it’s supposed to give, then an upgrade is necessary.
Besides, the modern garage door options come with many safety accessories that will elevate your home’s safety level.
Some of these safety features include:
- Pinch-free hinges – help protect fingers from being pinched or caught between the door hinges.
- A manual release – makes it possible to operate your automatic garage door manually in case of a power outage.
- Rolling code remote access – with the help of the new rolling code technology, new remotes generate random codes, making it impossible to copy the codes even with a code grabbing device since the codes cannot be reused.
- Battery backup system – In case power runs out; you can still operate your automatic door regardless because of this backup system.
- Vacation settings – when you’re away from home for days or weeks, you are at peace knowing that your home is secure. Some settings in modern garage door openers ensure your door is locked entirely and all sensors are deactivated until you return.
So, if you’re looking to increase the safety of your home, a garage door and opener upgrade is the answer.
Call Us for Garage Door Replacement Services
At TEC Services Garage Door Repair, we specialize in providing high-quality garage door services to the residents of Palmdale, CA, and the surrounding areas.
Whether you need a garage door replacement, door opener installation, safety sensors installation, garage door repair, or more, don’t hesitate to call us at 661-965-3667.